topbella

2009年12月1日星期二

happy birthday

yeah~~wish myself happy birthday~

18 year old loh~~
old loh~~
haizzzzzzzzzzz~~so fast finish a year already~`
but this year very special got my four eye leong leong n my college n hostel best fren lim pei foong celebrate with me~~haha~`
yeah^^tomorrow don't my leong leong n foong foong will give me what special surprises~~
i want to know but ask them~`no one tell me~~
who can tell me what surprises they give??

last year i celebrate with my family n my secondary school best fren karina but now can't celebrate with them already because now i study at setapak not stay at house~~
very missssssssssss them~~
muckzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料