topbella

2011年3月16日星期三

I love Haagen-Dazs

yummy yummy....
i love Haagen Dazs very much...
i felt happiness after i having Haagen Dazs ice-cream....
it's so delicious....
i can able to finish 5scoop by myself and i'm willing to try all the flavor of ice-cream...hehehe....damn lo..getting fat and fat....
the ice-cream is damn smooth and tasty....
love the chocolate flavor very much...
the taste of chocolate is not same as the common chocolate...
it had a bit of bitter sweet and creamy chocolate taste...


strawberry, i love u as well
i prefer fresh strawberry with a bit of sweet and sour...


this is the 6 scoop of ice-cream...
it had 6 different flavor on it....

the design of the ice-cream is pretty nice....seem like so delicious...yum yum!!!
i miss u Haagen Dazs..
  LPF when u want to accompany me for eating this again!!!



Today, i had brought myself a package of mask in my college...
'SHILLS' it is a taiwan company and it had been introduced in a taiwan show called as 女人我最大!! 
they set up a small booth in my school to promote their new product and having a great promotion as well...
when i enter to the canteen, i only take their brochures to have a look..
after that, i'm being interest with a particular product and i wanna to know more about it...
By the way, the promoter keep explain to me what is the function of the mask,( it is actually a peel-off mask)
and then she keep promote a package with a two type of mask....the package is RM99..
she is really hard sell and is a pretty nice girl....
unfortunately, i only have RM30 in my purse....
hehehe....i'm so lucky because the booth is very near by the ATM mechine...tatatatata..
Finally, me and my fren had brought a same package in only 10 min....woooo...girl is like that~~~the nature of female satisfaction...
the pretty promoter also free 4 extra mask to us and 1 makeup box and 2 small travel kit mask-is only RM99.....it really cheaper than outside....

the whole package 'SHILL'


I LOVE THIS SMALL BEG VERY MUCH...IT IS SO CONVENIENCE FOR ME TO BRING OUT...

who are the supporter of spicy food???
Ya....me me me is one of the supporter...spicy food drive me crazy....i feel so high after i having a damn spicy food...
some of my friend will said ' u are really crazy'
but i always given the response 'i like ah' -this is my 口头襌!!aku suka!!!
the most spicy make me more high....sound like really crazy...but if you're addicted in spicy spicy food, then u will know my feeling....
People can't survive without food and water, but i can't survive without spicy food^^
i'm so lucky that i'm born in this country...In malaysia, we can found a lot of spicy food in anywhere and anytime. Besides, i also love to eat hot cili with maggie mee...it's really tasty...yum yum yum!!!
where can i find my 知己that same as me???? all my lovely friend doesn't like spicy food so much...

i'm waiting to the one who same as me and we can have a competition together...hehehe( only my own imagination,kidding) not going to happen in future...but if there are a competition is all about eating spicy food, then i'll be the one who participant on it.....

today, my spicy dinner ' hot and spicy yee mee'
while i'm cooking maggie mee, i would like to add on my home make cili on the soup, in order to make it more spicy...it is really nice^^

hahaha....having dinner with my family and the rice with home make cili^^yummy....
THE END OF THE SHARING



0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料