topbella

2011年3月16日星期三

time flies

Finally, i had done my 2 assignment plus 2 presentation and one exercise and a mid term test...
but i still left one assignment, one more exercise, one more mid term test, and one more press conference for my assignment(practise)  WTF....
Can my life be more easier??? no non such thing in our life...
Pressure can guide us to be a more independence person in our life....
Anyhow, i can't control my pressure in a good way especially during the exam time...
Besides, the final exam is around the corner, but i haven finish all the assignment yet.....omggggggg
can i give up now....no i can't.....
the next semester which is my final sem in Tarc college and i gonna to past all my subject and get a ideal result...

after graduate, where should i go???should i continue my study or working...don have any idea....
Nowadays, diploma is not enough for our future, if u want to have a high pay salary then u should get at least a degree...

haizzzzzzzz.....exam exam gonna killed me....
gambatei gambatei gambatei...
the old word 'if u think u can, then u sure can'

i'll miss my classmate after guaduate...we have fun, sad, happy moment before...
everybody had change a lot since the first year we're met. 
 



0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料