topbella

2011年3月6日星期日

New templete

Guess what???

Finally......definitely....
 i change my blog templete, love it so much^^

purple, one of my favourite color...

my blog is fully of purple color.....

wuhoooo>>>welcome to a purple world
  
Besides, i really have to sleep early started from now on.

my eye is become more darker n darker which can so called panda women!!!=_=

i wanna to remove my dark cirle,i can't tahan adi....arrrrrrrr!!!

so, now no more facebook
no more blogspot
no more movie!!!!

christine tan, u have to switch off the light and go backkkk
to you bed....

Good night world....
have a sweet dream
vampire diaries...wait me....i wanna dream Damon
heehee... 






0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料