topbella

2011年3月12日星期六

Shopholic

 
Everyone love to shop especially girl and me is one of the shopholic....
I can buy whatever i need it and want it....erm...i think it is the self-satisfaction for me while i'm buying my new clothe and others stuff.....

After this sem final exam, i really want to go for shopping in order to release my pressure...

exam exam exam....i hate exam....
holiday,i miss u badly!!!!><
shopping is one of a technique for me to release my tension....i do felt happy and enjoyable during the moment of shopping^^

 if the the exam question is all about shopping experience, i think i can manage to score A....hehehehe
it is only my imagination....not going to happen anyway....

Recently, i'm using skin care product for almost 4 month....
i never use any product before and i only clean my face with water...
but now i wanna to try something different so i choose Cellnique as my first skin care product...
I love the cleansing milk, it can be make up remover and also cleansing foam....it's so convenience and suitable for my skin as well. 
  
this is the basic skin set of Cellnique

SUPER LOVE THE SUNBLOCK OF CELLNIQUE!!!
LOVE THE TONER AND EYE GEL AS WELL
YA, AND ALSO THE NIGHT VITAL CREAM
LOVE IT SO MCUHHHHH!!!

Lastly, my recent pica....wuhoooo



really look like a teacher!!!omgggg...















0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料