topbella

2011年1月21日星期五

Home sweet HOME

HOME IS A RESTING PLACE

I miss my home so much since final exam till now i didn't go back home for a long period. i miss my bed, my mom,daddy,n my younger brother(miss the feeling to fight with him).....he such a naught boy always find thing to fight with me....Home is really important to me, it give me hope and urge to fight against my exam...i always remind myself,still have 2 more sem to accomplish my diploma,so i have to keep on study hard n not to give up easily....i can't study easily and i can't absorb a lot of thing.....the only thing that i can do is study and study....i can't let myself to be idle and i have to plan a exam timetable for myself.....By the way, i feel stress on my study and i wanna to sleep but always insomnia before the examination....the most worst is i have night-walking, i can't believe it, if my roommate didn't told me, i really won realize that i have night-walking to lpf room......this happened is during last year the last day 31th2010, is a unforgettable day.....

anyhow,it is over and finally i can go back my warmth house.....in my house,i nothing to scare with because i have a lovely mom and daddy who always take care of me and give me fully of love, i really appreciate it.....hope my daddy won get sick again and hope he can recover as soon as possible....this is my wish in 2011...


today, i had ate all spicy food in my house....it's cook by my lovely grandma,she look to eat spicy food as same as me.....tomyam fish, hot cili always is my best choice.....i've feel touching when i open the refrigerator it is because my mom had brought a lot of my favorite food....she knew that i'll come back soon so she buy the food for me.....


besides that,my friend had call me to meet up and now i only know that my friend discover her bf had together with another girlfriend...her bf still fist her to the wall....it is really really worst,i had never seen this kind of guy before....if let me see him, i really wanna boxing and kicking him.....he is inhumane,
slaughterous and ruthless.....sincere hope that my friend can find other guy who love her and cherish her all the time....







2 comments:

Pei FoOnG 说...

wootsss~~
rupa rupa u still rmb u got blog de worr~~
long time din c u blogging jor~~
LOL

good english n grammer~~
teach me weiii~~
my english so cacat~~~
>''<

wishlist in 2011 is dad recover from sick huh??
sure he will~~
dun worry~~
u hav a lovely family~~
parents so sek u 1~~
hahahaha...i tot u wont miss ur bro de tim~~since u HATE him so much~~XD
=D

u will pass ur exam wit flying color geh la since u study so hard ~~
no worry~~~

hmmm...
d person u means is karina ex??
wat a bastard~~
should punch him 99 laa~~~

yama~yama~ 说...

hehehe....since nothing to do at home
so i just update my blog lu.....hehhehe
good grammar????my grammar damn suckkkkk ok......
hehehe...i think i'll keep updating my blog....

actually after the operation is quite ok jor but then he still not yet recover all....my stupid brother have a bit miss him before but i come back here de....but now he keep find thing to fight with me....so naught....guai lan same as uuu....hahahah

the result i hope all past then ok liao....
i doesn't expect can get a A but atleast let me past.......

no no no....not karina....is my other friend...u din see before....really really hate that kind of guy.....but my friend still together with him.....

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料