topbella

2011年1月23日星期日

Movie day^^

finally that day, i went to watch''笑着回家''
it's a nice movie, and the first scene and the middle scene is damn funny and full of humorous...
the last scene is quite feelingly.....whenever i watch any touch movie, i can't control my tears and keep cry with tears all over one's face.....and of course included this movie.....
i like the narrative of this movie, it's bring out the spirit of traditional chinese new year.....all the family member should gather together to celebrate chinese new year and having a appetizing dinner.......besides that, this movie let me remind my grandmother.....when my grandma still alive, all of us will go back johor to visit my grandma, that time really fun and enjoyable while chatting with my cousin, and we like to gamble during every year chinese new year. It's not easy for us to meet each other. After my grandma had past away, all of my relatives seldom go back to hometown, and only few of us gather together in my uncle house at johor.... As i'm getting older, i not expect in the coming chinese new year, because every year also repeat the same thing and not all my cousin go back to celebrate together.....we lost the spirit of chinese new year after my grandma had past away.....

anyway, in this movie we really''笑着回家''

0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料