topbella

2011年4月10日星期日

miss you badly

Blogspot, i really miss you badly!!!!!

exam exam exam, it make me feel freaking tired while i keep study and also study for every semester final exam....=_= when can i stop to fight, i'm so tired and be tension all the time during my final....
For this sem final, the lecture didn't give us any tips and guideline to study....+ one subject have 3 teacher to cover, dislike the lecture note's, one word can said 'garbage'......yes, you have done your responsibility to prepare the note, but can you give us exactly the point....you just give the example and give question or the big title to ask us find for the points......what i had memorize didn't come out, what i just read through come out....yet the exam time is only 2hour you still want us to write out the whole proposal....omgoshhhhhh!!!
the main point is less point to write for a particular question, the mark is about 20 mark!!!! then how many point we should write out and elaborate.....wtffffffff.....teacher u really 阴毒啊! u want to see all of us fail izzit.....
For this subject, study blur and question blur and answer also blurrrrrrr.....god bless me not to fail this subject ( public and media relation) ....i really scare to fail any subject!!!! i only left one semester to study and graduate, if the result is merit then i think i'll continue to study my advanced diploma and go to England ( just imagine it).....
Wish my dream come true!!!!!!!

Study sessionXOXOXO

full of text book and note'ssss~~ 



oh my.......izzit a ghost hand around there with the red nail color....hehehe~~

 i like to do my own note with specific color pen to represent some different term....

color pen and highlight pen help me a lot in doing my note...^^
what is this??? yeahhhh, it's a peep off mask, it really useful for me....haha
 a lot of dirty thing have come out and say bye bye to my blackhead and comedo....

hehehe....i think it's nauseous.....
just skip if u feel so disgusting.....



 

0 comments:

发表评论

welcome

我的照片
yama~yama~
selangor.kl, Malaysia
enjoy my life~ need for $$ need for security need for love need for self-satisfaction
查看我的完整个人资料